We wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know that at K. J. KOHAN D.D.S. LTD is fully committed to making sure that all your safety concerns are addressed. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so we are up-to-date on any new rulings and guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We introduced extraoral suctions, HEPA filters and "fogging" with hypochlorous acid(HOCL) cleaner and disinfectant for safety of our staff and patients. In addition, we implemented the following measures:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (847)255-3227.
Friendly Staff. Excellent Service. Beautiful Smiles.
At Kohan Dental Office, we provide effective quality care and professional feedback. Our mission is to help patients achieve optimum dental health. Expert staff will work one-on-one with you to insure a comprehensive and personalized experience.
We are always welcoming new patients and we would love to have you as part of our dental family. Please explore our web site to learn more about us. You can find information about our staff, our office, and the procedures and services that we offer.
If you have any questions please call us. We love hearing from our patients and anyone who may be interested in becoming one.